Our Annual General Meeting will be held virtually over Zoom on November 4, 2020 at 7:00pm.
Deadline to Register: October 29, 2020
In order to attend the AGM and be eligible to vote for the Board, you must register by RSVPing by the deadline and be able to provide a copy of your valid government issued photo ID upon request.
In order to be able to stand for election, or to vote at the AGM you must:
1) hold a valid Conservative Party of Canada membership 21 days prior the AGM;
2) have held a membership within the previous 90 days and have renewed online prior to the AGM.
If you wish to join the Board contact Bill Greenburg at: [email protected] or at 613-668-0546 for more information.
Report of the Nominating Committee (in alphabetical order):
The agenda for the AGM is as follows:
1. Report of the President on behalf of the Board of Directors
2. Discussion regarding the Financial Statements by the Treasurer
3. Appointment of the Auditor
4. Presentation of the new Board of Directors
5. M.P. Scott Aitchison with election readiness report
6. Other business as required
7. Motion to adjourn
A link to the virtual meeting will be emailed to you a few days prior to the AGM. Looking forward to our first virtual AGM
President, Parry Sound-Muskoka Conservative Association
Huntsville, ON P0B
Click Here For Google Map & Directions